Entries are capped at 150
What to Enter
- Any non-commerical beer, mead or cider brewed at home by an amateur brewer.
- Only brown or green 10 – 14 ounce beer bottles are accepted.
- Two bottles are required per entry
- Please, no labels, raised markings, painted labels, swing tops or growlers. Caps must be free of markings or marked out with a black marker.
- All entries remain the property of THIRSTY and will not be returned.
Current 2015 BJCP style guidelines will be used for judging
**No more than 2 entries per category.
How To Enter
- 1. Online registration only
- 2. Submit 2 bottles (12 oz brown or green glass) for each entry
- 3. Print Registration form and Bottle id labels from online registration.
- 4. Attach a bottle label to each bottle with a rubber band. DO NOT USE TAPE.
- 5. Entry payment is by check or Paypal $7 for each entry.
- 6. Bring or Ship via UPS or other private carrier to:
Who Can Enter
Homebrewers 21 and older are eligible to enter.
When to Enter
Entries are accepted November 14 – 23, 2016. Judges may bring their beers the day of the competition, beers must be registered and all fees paid by November 23, 2016. Judging will be Saturday, December 3, 2016.